Thursday, February 2, 2012

Remember Me?

I can't believe it's been two months since I last posted! It's amazing how time flies. One minute it's Christmas, the next it's nearly Valentine's Day!

I hope all of you are well! Hugs and thanks to all who've reached out to see how we've been. Everything's great - I've just been busy busy busy traveling and taking care of my sweeties. As for my long blogging absence, well, the truth is I just haven't felt much like writing lately. I go through phases like that and rather than quit blogging altogether, I take breaks whenever I feel the need. I'm sure you all understand!

Anyway, I do have a bunch of things I'd like to share so I'm hoping to pop in here from time to time over the next few weeks to post. Just a heads up, it's mostly organizational and crafty type stuff. As I've said before, I no longer create shelf work, so there will be no more "On Our Shelves" posts. And it's been ages since I created a new sensory tub. I guess what I have to share really emulates what I'm focusing on in my life right now - *trying* to stay organized, and creating things for my little ones. : )


~Thank you for your comments!~

17 comments:

Debbie said...

So good to see you back! : )

Theprincessandthetot said...

Adorable photos of your kiddos!! Praying you are adjusting well to having 2 precious children, and looking forward to reading your posts when you have time!

Seth, Sara, Kyla, Owen, and Hero said...

Your two are absolutely beautiful! She has grown so much from her announcement post! We are expecting our 3rd in May. I have a 3 year old daughter, 1 year old son, and we are going to be blessed with another girl! I love your blog I get so many ideas from it, now if you could just send some energy and time that would be awesome! :)

You are awesome! Thanks for sharing all your info

Michelle said...

Great to see a post and wow look how big your little girl is! I don't know if I ever commented before but I love your blog! I take long breaks from blogging too, so I totally understand! I'm excited to see what you've been up to!

Unknown said...

Your children are gorgeous. I'm glad to see you back. I only recently found your blog, and I've been inspired by so many posts. I've spent quite a bit of time browsing through your ideas and appreciate the time you spent putting all of this together. I'm glad to see you are back and look forward to the crafts you will share. :)

Cyndi-ella said...

Wow, I check your site occasionally to see if you have updates. What a sweet surprise today. I can't believe how big James has gotten, and sweet pea is absolutely adorable. Glad to hear all is well. Look forward to future posts!

RockerMom said...

It's great to see an update from you. Your babies are beautiful!!

Corrie said...

Wow! Beautiful kids

Rachel said...

I'm really looking forward to hearing about your organizational tips. I really want to be organized and wish I was, but need lots of help and direction in that area!!! You've been an inspiration to me already. Your love of organization has helped me to change the way I think of it from a burden to something that is rewarding. Thanks so much for all you share. You have changed my life and the life of my four young boys with all you share.

I also appreciate your boundaries. I tend to try to do too much and then get grumpy about it. You have helped me to see the blessing in boundaries. Thanks, thanks, thanks Mari-Ann!

Anonymous said...

Missed you but glad I can "see" you on FB! Your kids are super adorable :-)

jengod said...

We adore you. Thanks for sharing whatever you can and whenever you can!

Primary Junction said...

It's so great to see a post from you! I surely have missed them. Your little girl has grown so much! What a cutie!

Unknown said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! I love your post,the details they excite me. The bracelet:) Thank you for sharing.

Zonnah said...

They are both sooo adorable!

April said...

Welcome back! Funny how life ebbs and flows like that :) Your babies are precious!

Cris said...

Of course we remember you!! I'm glad to hear from you again. Although I didn't comment much, I read every post you made. Your little two have grown so much, especially Juliet. Looking forward to more inspiring posts.
Kind regards.
Cris

Discovery Kidzone said...

I am so happy to see you back!! I love your posts they are so inspiring and your baby is adorable!
http://www.discoverykidzone.blogspot.com/
Rachel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails