Monday, July 18, 2011

A Friendly Reminder...

Please understand that I do my best to provide links and details in my posts whenever I can and when/if I have the time. I get A LOT of emails with questions and while I'm happy to help please keep in mind that I am no expert and that it takes quite a bit of time for me to go through and answer your emails. Oftentimes the answers you seek can be found on my blog in my FAQ post, by reading carefully through my previous posts or by using the search tool on my sidebar, so please take a few moments to take advantage of those resources. I know it seems easier and quicker to just email and ask me, but like you, I'm a busy mama, too! Of course if all else fails, go ahead and email me - I'll do my best to get back to you. Thanks!

PS: I also want to say a special thank you to those who reply back after I've answered an email - such a common courtesy is something I really appreciate!

3 comments:

Summer said...

:) I've never emailed you, but I just have to leave a note to tell you how much I really appreciate your blog and all you do for us! Thank you so much! Your blog really helps a newbie like me.

Anonymous said...

you will soon be a busy mamma of 2!! yay!! You are amazing btw :-)

Jen said...

I'm not surprised you get so many emails since, as Lindsay said, you are amazing! I just hope its not weighing you down... you do so much for all of us in the first place, it must be frustrating to have to repeat yourself over and over. Thanks for all you do, you have no idea how happy you've made my kids!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails