Friday, November 27, 2009

Frugal Friday

Since I go to the thrift store once every couple of weeks or so, I thought I'd start a routine "Frugal Friday" post all about the thrifty things I find. :) I love a good deal, don't you?

This wee little squirrel was all of 50 cents! I've already used him for this nut sorting activity.
This basket is much sturdier than it looks and for only $1 I couldn't pass it up. It has pretty woven flowers all around the sides.

I was so happy to find this cute little fish tray. I have the *perfect* activity to use this with!

I saw this silver sorting tray on Montessori Services, and was thrilled to get it for only 50 cents! The silver leaf and the corked bottle will be used for sorting work, and the two pouring cups have already been used for... you guessed it - pouring!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Great stuff... the squirrel is really cute!

Counting Coconuts said...

Oh we just love him! James carries him around "feeding" him things. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails